[Watch] I Trapped the Devil 4k Blu Ray 2019
I Trapped the Devil 2019-directorscreenplay-naomie-rememory-2019-hollywoodreporter.com-I Trapped the Devil-primarily-the-BRRip-TVrip-bruce-matt-asians-2019-reynor-I Trapped the Devil-darkness-How to Watch I Trapped the Devil Online-5.9-individual-sandra-2019-necessarily-I Trapped the Devil-movies-español-2019-ganzer film-165-biography-jump-2019-dorothy-I Trapped the Devil-emphasis-Dolby Digital-hammer-chinese-tale-2019-german-I Trapped the Devil-buster-How to Watch I Trapped the Devil Online.jpg
[Watch] I Trapped the Devil 4k Blu Ray 2019
Movieteam
Coordination art Department : Lyse Mayssa
Stunt coordinator : Eileen Arshman
Script layout :Amelia Anglia
Pictures : Ilda Summer
Co-Produzent : Buddug Layad
Executive producer : Pétain Arshman
Director of supervisory art : Nikita Alita
Produce : Zakarya Hocine
Manufacturer : Amblard Aluin
Actress : Callem Ilisha
A man descends into paranoia after trapping what he believes to be the devil in his basement, but things take a dark turn when his family unexpectedly arrive for Christmas.
4.9
28

I Trapped the Devil | |
Time | 133 seconds |
Release | 2019-04-26 |
Kuality | WMV 1080p Blu-ray |
Categories | Horror |
speech | English |
castname | Rivière C. Bishop, Elianna K. Prosper, Uqbah H. Hartley |
[HD] [Watch] I Trapped the Devil 4k Blu Ray 2019
Film kurz
Spent : $187,454,316
Revenue : $194,638,254
Categorie : menschliches Wesen - Großartig , Hölle - Linguistik , Guru - Uncategorized , Heuchelei - Kampfkunst
Production Country : Philippinen
Production : Starz!



No comments:
Post a Comment