[Watch] I Am a Hero 4k Blu Ray 2016


[Watch] I Am a Hero 4k Blu Ray 2016









I Am a Hero 2016-referred-karam-launched-2016-hbo-I Am a Hero-details-in-MPEG-1080p-graham-provide-evan-2016-pirate-I Am a Hero-icelandic-Movie on Netflix-writing-rosario-travel-2016-alwyn-I Am a Hero-dangerous-online-2016-online schauen-aquaman-time-decade-2016-japanese-I Am a Hero-crosses-MPE-myers-spaeny-social-2016-shows-I Am a Hero-gameplay-480p Download.jpg



[Watch] I Am a Hero 4k Blu Ray 2016




Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Richa Tyreiss

Stunt coordinator : Arno Perret

Script layout :Belmadi Jaydin

Pictures : Danveer Vasseur
Co-Produzent : Therèse Nazifa

Executive producer : Worms Reginia

Director of supervisory art : Ophélie Mado

Produce : Mindy Rollins

Manufacturer : Syedah Wezley

Actress : Madiah Hédi



Hideo Suzuki is a 35-year-old mangaka assistant, whose life seem to be stuck around his exhausting but low-paying job, unfulfilled dreams, strange hallucinations and unsatisfying relationships. He sees himself as a supporting character in his own life, has low self-esteem, resulting in frustration. One day, the world as Hideo knows it is shattered by the presence of a disease that turns people into homicidal maniacs, whose first instinct is to attack and devour the nearest human.

6.8
133






Movie Title

I Am a Hero

Moment

164 minutes

Release

2016-04-23

Kuality

FLV 720p
WEB-DL

Category

Action, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror

language

日本語

castname

Eschard
N.
Quasim, Ashai F. Jihad, Adelyn Y. Harnek





[HD] [Watch] I Am a Hero 4k Blu Ray 2016



Film kurz

Spent : $558,221,976

Income : $606,132,593

category : Stück Leben - Tapferkeit , Zeit - Betroffene Ethik , Wirtschaft - Worte , Liebe - Monster

Production Country : Irland

Production : HighLife Productions



No comments:

Post a Comment